Responsible Business (5 op)
Toteutuksen tunnus: AT00CT53-3001
01.07.2022 - 04.09.2022
01.09.2022 - 30.11.2022
- Master's Degree Programme in Urban Climate and Sustainability (MUrCS)
- Täydentävä osaaminen ja vapaavalintaiset opinnot, YAMK
- Tarja Isola
TLTIYKKY21SKestävä kaupunkiympäristö (YAMK) 21S Lahti
TLTIYMUR22KMaster's Degree Programme in Urban Climate and Sustainability (MUrCS) 22K
TLTIYURS21SMaster's Degree Programme in Urban Sustainability 21S Lahti
- understands the role of economic, social and environmental responsibility as an integrated part of the corporate strategy and everyday business
- is able to evaluate and analyze environmental and social performance of companies
- is able to determine different standards, certificates and labels concerning CSR and their role in company communication
- is familiar with the basic idea of environmental management and knows how to use it in strategic decision making
Toteutustapa ja opetusmenetelmät
Let's dive into the secrets of Sustainability in Business! This course is a basic-level course of responsible business. During the course, you will get to know different aspects of responsibility in business and execute exercises based on your knowledge. The students will get acquainted with the learning tasks other students have produced and evaluate them. The course is fully completed online: The course consists of online teaching materials as well as exercises and other assignments. There will be no exam.
Oppimateriaali ja suositeltava kirjallisuus
The learning material will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Moodle = virtual
Responsible Business as a concept.
Responsible Business Models.
Responsibility & Business Strategy.
CSR-reporting and communications.
Responsibility as a competitive advantage.
Required assignments are not delivered or they are inadequate or they are not delivered during the course implementation.