Entrepreneurship, Quality and Marketing in the Wellbeing Industry (3 cr)
02.05.2022 - 30.10.2022
22.08.2022 - 16.12.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Health Care and Social Services (LAB)
- Lappeenranta Campus
- E-campus, Lappeenranta
- Complementary competence and optional courses, Bachelors
- Tuula Hämäläinen
Implementation and methods of teaching
Independent online studies in Finnish. Course has separate tasks in different themes.
Learning material and recommended literature
Material is on the online-platform.
Working life cooperation
You can use for example your experience as entrepreneur to do this course.
- knows how to build up an enterprise
- understands the basics of quality management, service design and marketing in the changing environment
- knows the permissions and the supervising processes in health care sector
- knows how to market own competence to selected target group
Additional information for students: previous knowledge etc.
Content: the definition of enterprise, company forms, risks, income and expenses, marketing and service design, quality management, legislation and supervision in the health and social care business
Independent studies online - written tasks and tests