Developing professional competence 2 (1 cr)
21.11.2022 - 08.01.2023
01.01.2023 - 31.12.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Institute of Design and Fine Arts (LAB)
- Bachelor's Degree Programme in Service Design
- Auli Haarnio
- Luennot (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Luennot 1
The student is able to
- utilize various learning opportunities in curriculum
- recognize and aim their own competences to be in level with the future career requirements
- create a study plan that supports the future career goal
- give feedback on tuition and services and thus participate in the development of education
Implementation and methods of teaching
AK 2 (Professional growth 2) (1 credit), approx. 2h/month group guidance + individual assignments
The student can independently plan and monitor the progress of their own studies in the systems.
Recognizes own competence, own strengths and development needs.
The student deepens his own professional knowledge.
Know how to promote your own competence identity by preparing a personal study and career plan.
Gives feedback on services and participates in training development.
The student is familiar with the various possibilities for competence development: working life, projects, LAB-career services.
Timing and attendance
Implementation every month for 2 hours
Completing the course requires completing the assignments.