01.07.2022 - 04.09.2022
05.09.2022 - 16.12.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Technology (LAB)
- Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information Technology
- Olli Koskimaa
- Opetus (Size: 200. Open UAS: 0.)
The student is able to
- design an adaptive web interface
- expound the usability of the user interface
Implementation and methods of teaching
The student knows
- Design an adaptive web interface
- implement a js-based application on different implementation platforms
- interpret the usability of the user interface
Timing and attendance
Timing: September 5, 2022 - December 16, 2022
Presence during classes is desirable. The purpose is to take hours as a hybridist (class + zoom). Lectures become recordings.
Learning material and recommended literature
Material coming to the Moodle environment
Additional information for students: previous knowledge etc._peppi
Basics of Programming, Basics of Object Oriented Programming, Basics of Web Design, Web Interactivity, Programming Languages
Returnable assignments, mainly in groups.
Exercises not returned or abandoned.
Assessment criteria: level 1 (assessment scale 1–5)
Exercises returned with minimum specifications.
Assessment criteria: level 3 (assessment scale 1–5)
Exercises returned according to specifications.
Assessment criteria: level 5 (assessment scale 1–5)
The exercises were carried out with excellent user interface and performance efficiency, and the programming was done professionally