Programming languages (4 cr)
21.11.2022 - 08.01.2023
09.01.2023 - 28.04.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Technology (LAB)
- Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information Technology
- Olli Koskimaa
- Luennot 1 (Size: 500. Open UAS: 0.)
- Luennot 1
The student is able
- explains the object paradigm
- use different programming languages ??in the development of an object-based application
- use collection classes and their algorithms in different programming languages ??and apply them in different environments
Implementation and methods of teaching
Lectures in class room / online.Lectures will be recorded.
Timing and attendance
11th Jan 2023 - 30th Apr 2023
no mandatory attendance.
lecture recordings available.
Learning material and recommended literature
Material offered on the Moodle page.
Materials in Moodle.
Compiler environments for C++ and Java programming languages.
C++ basics & STL library. Java basics & JCF library.
The minimum requirements for the training work are not met.
Assessment criteria: level 1 (assessment scale 1–5)
The minimum requirements for practice work are met.
Assessment criteria: level 3 (assessment scale 1–5)
One of the two compulsory exercises completed in accordance with the requirements.
Assessment criteria: level 5 (assessment scale 1–5)
Both compulsory exercises completed in accordance with the requirements.