Rhinoceros default tutorials. Tasks include various online tutorials and my recordings from the class.
This course includes various separate tasks to get experience in different features of Rhinoceros 3D-modeling software. In the last half of the course there will be an individual assignment to make a model under a specified topic. In addition to the general teaching the course includes a personal tutoring session.
- Separate tasks - individual project
01.01.2023 - 31.05.2023
21.11.2022 - 08.01.2023
Enrolment in Peppi http://peppi.lab.fi. If you need assistance, please contact the student office.
Institute of Design and Fine Arts (LAB)
- This course doesn't require any previous knowledge
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Industrial Design
- The schedule of the course can be found from Peppi or Time-Edit.
Zoom. Lessons and personal tutoring Moodle. Materials and recordings.
- Most of the tasks will be teached during the lessons - This course will demand time and practising outside of the course hours
- Too many missing assignments - Student isn't actively completing the course - Student's work is not relevant
- Student have used the software. Some or many tasks are missing. Student hasn't progressed in skills during the course. Knowledge is weak. Student understands the role of 3D modeling in designer's work.
- Student can use multiple features in the software. Student understands the need, role and principle of 3D-modeling in designer's work. Student can create simple 3D-objects in good quality. Student is active and finds creative ways to create the desired 3D forms.
- Student have tested and can use well multiple features in the software. Student is proactive and highly motivated and cares about her own learning. All assignments are well finished. Can produce relevant high quality 3D-models and shows ability to use a wide range of different features.