Developing Professional (5 cr)
21.11.2022 - 02.04.2023
09.01.2023 - 07.05.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Business and Hospitality Management (LAB)
0 - 80
- Complementary competence and optional courses, Bachelors
- Minna Ulmala
- Luennot (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Luennot 1
A student is able to:
• Understand and recognize future working life skills
• Plan who to develop his/her personal working life skills
• Analyze his/her ‘dream job’ and the skills required in it
Implementation and methods of teaching
HopOn Online course implementation
A student will learn
- by learning a knowledge presented in videos and materials and
- by doing exercises and reflecting tasks
Timing and attendance
There are no compulsory scheduled online meetings neither lectures.
A course will start on Mon 9.1.2023. There is five themes in the course. It is recommended to study a theme during a week. The tasks of the course will be evaluated after a five weeks period: on week 7, 13 and 19.
If a student has all compulsory exercises and assignments passed she/he will get a marking.
There is a possibility to ask about studying this course on Thu 12.1.2023 16.00-17.00 in Zoom.
A student must start studying before Mon 3.4.2023.
The course will finish and a course page in Moodle will be closed on Sun 7.5.2023 at 22.00.
Learning material and recommended literature
A materials on a course page in Moodle, recommended books and various Internet sources.
No retake and no complete possibilities
Student time use and work load
about 135 h
Additional information for students: previous knowledge etc.
Passing the compulsory exercises and tasks
Assessment criteria: assessment scale failed/approved
All the compulsory exercises and tasks are passed.