Developing Professional (5 cr)
15.08.2022 - 04.09.2022
05.09.2022 - 23.10.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Business and Hospitality Management (LAB)
0 - 40
- Complementary competence and optional courses, Bachelors
- Minna Ulmala
- Verkkoluento (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
A student is able to:
• Understand and recognize future working life skills
• Plan who to develop his/her personal working life skills
• Analyze his/her ‘dream job’ and the skills required in it
Implementation and methods of teaching
Online course implementation
A student will learn
- by learning a knowledge presented in videos and materials and
- by doing exercises and reflecting tasks
Timing and attendance
There are no compulsory scheduled online meetings neither lectures.
A course will start on 5.9.2022. There is five themes in the course. It is recommended to study a theme during a week.
Vapaaehtoisten pienryhmien muodostumista tuetaan ma 5.9.2022 klo 16.00-17.00 verkkotapaamisella Zoomissa. Silloin on myös mahdollista kysyä opintojakson suorittamisesta samoin kuin ma 19.9.2022 klo 16.00-17.00 verkkotapaamisessa.
The course will finish and a course page in Moodle will be closed on Sun 23.10.2022 at 22.00.
Learning material and recommended literature
A materials on a course page in Moodle, recommended books and various Internet sources.
No retake and no complete possibilities
Student time use and work load
about 135 h
Additional information for students: previous knowledge etc._peppi
Passing the compulsory exercises and tasks
Assessment criteria: assessment scale failed/approved
All the compulsory exercises and tasks are passed.