Growth Entrepreneurship - Startup Kit (5 cr)
02.12.2022 - 01.10.2023
01.01.2023 - 31.12.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Business and Hospitality Management (LAB)
- Lappeenranta Campus
- Lahti Campus
- Complementary competence and optional courses, Bachelors
- Mika Tonder
- Verkkoluento 1 (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Verkkoluento 1
The student is able to
• turn a business idea into a startup and growth company.
• utilize teamwork, networks and business services.
• actively operate in the startup ecosystem of his/her geographical and business area.
Implementation and methods of teaching
Online teaching and independent/group work. Online lectures, guided information search and online assignments.
Timing and attendance
Independent study. Group coaching sessions are arranged individually
Learning material and recommended literature
Available in Moodle
Working life cooperation
Developing your own business idea or possible business assignments
Online. Moodle and online meeting platforms
Student time use and work load
5 credits, app 135 working hours. Divided by the business case and tasks
Grading from 1 to 5