Financial management processes and systems (5 cr)
01.07.2022 - 04.09.2022
29.08.2022 - 25.11.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Faculty of Business and Hospitality Management (LAB)
0 - 50
- Complementary competence and optional courses, Bachelors
- Marianne Viinikainen
- Luennot (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Tentti (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Verkkoluento (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Itsenäinen (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Online lecture
- Independent study
The student is able to:
- clarify the principles and concepts of ERP, and identify the tasks and processes of financial management as part of comprehensive management control and the order-to-delivery process.
- describe invoice practices and utilize the ledger as part of accounting and financial information systems.
- model the financial management process, assess the level of digitalization and identify areas for improvement.
- perform digital financial management, purchase ledger and e-invoicing tasks with representative declarations.